When selecting colors, be sure to use high-contrast colors, with lighter background colors than foreground colors. Some QR readers have trouble reading inverted colors or low-contrast color combination.
- Click on the center square to select the background color
- Next click on the outer square to select the foreground color
- Once satisfied with the color combination click Generate.
- Test your QR code to make sure it works.
- To save the QR code as a file make right click over the image and then click Save Image As.
- If you like us to design a custom QR code please contact us.